Do you have any missed teeth? Don’t worry; you can consider a dental implant, an artificial tooth root used to replace missed teeth. You are given a strong base for the teeth that is replaced. Replacement is done by considering suitability with your original teeth. Biocompatible materials are used to make a dental implant, which is then joined to the jawbone through osseointegration process. Artificial tooth roots are fused to the jawbone and restored with a natural looking crown work or bridge work, depending on the process.
Benefits of dental implant
• Dental implants come with a lot of benefits apart from just restoring a beautiful smile.
• Improved speech is one of the most important benefits of dental implant process. It is found that missing teeth leads to poor speech. Poor fitting dentures can also cause the same condition. With dental implant process, you can speak with confident.
• Dental implant enhances the appearance of how your teeth feel and look like. You are receiving a permanent chance as the implant fuse with the bone, which allows you flash your beautiful dental look with implants.
• Implants easily become a part of your dental formula while being very comfortable. They help you eliminate the discomfort that you experienced with removable dentures.
• You are allowed to eat food with great ease and comfort. Loose and sliding dentures make chewing a difficult process, but with dental implant, you can enjoy your dishes with no pain.
• Dental implant gives you back your beautiful and attractive smile. You will feel better about your look and smile. You are going to experience more confidence while speaking and smiling.
• High durability is the most important benefit of dental implant. These dentures will last for long years if you provide good care and attention.
• You will enjoy improved oral health as dental implant doesn’t need any teeth to remove to place the dental bridge. Dental implant process is done based on the replacement need you have. You may have one missing teeth or the whole row to replace. The surgeon will shape the implant as a natural and beautiful tooth root and fix it. Porcelain crown is placed after 4 months of healing.
Different services are available to replace multiple teeth. Crowns are placed after the healing in order to finish the process. They work like natural teeth. Dental implant is applied to replace an entire arch. They are put in places where high bone density and volume is found through CT scans.
Your particular dental needs are considered to decide on the type of services to provide. Look for the most experienced and qualified dental surgeon for implant process.